Nepal Invests is looking for a financial reporter who is responsible for researching, writing, and reporting on financial news and trends related to Nepal as well as major international market.
You will cover a wide range of topics, such as stock market performance, economic policy, personal finance, and corporate finance. You will also be responsible for analyzing financial data, interpreting financial reports, and interviewing experts in the field. In addition, you will:
- ensure effective content management by organizing and tagging articles
- write, edit, proofread, and publish content on a range of subjects from market news, stocks, industry, economy, and finance to business and investing
- Strong research, writing, and communication skills, as well as a deep understanding of financial and economic issues
- Strong understanding of financial, investment, and business terminology
- Need to work under tight deadlines, work independently, and be able to write for different platforms.
- Relevant publications/ website experience preferably in stock market-related finance portal
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in the English language (with emphasis on good grammar)
- Exhibit a flair for proofreading
You will be required to work in a fast-paced newsroom environment and be able to adapt to changing news cycles. A good understanding of financial markets and related laws and regulations is preferable.
To apply, drop an email with your updated CV, a cover letter and a link to your portfolio of work to email@example.com